• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    Happy Birthday Vivian


    Today is the birthday of my dear friend Vivian, she would have been 26 today. Vivian committed suicide last September. I really rather not go into my personal thoughts but only say that, if you or somebody you know may be in danger please call 1800273TALK (8255)

    This is for Vivian and the Scott and Hsu familia
    I_couldnt_save_her
    Vivians_lost_partyVivians_BirthdayBurgundiva

    To_my_sweet_Vivroyally_regretful

    never_be_the_samelost_school_days





    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience