• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    2013/2014 Resolutions


    Happy New Year y'all!

    Once again I'm apologizing for disappearing. 2013 was an interesting year in a lot of different ways.


    •  celebrated a few awesome 1 yr anniversaries including my first year at CESC  
    •  spent a lot more time with my friends
    • started my bucket list
    •  spent 24 days of 2013 back home
    • Did I mention I started a business! Engineered Cupcake in full effect!
    It was also a very tough year. I was in an accident around end of May and it totally threw me off for the entire year. Sometimes I thought I should be healing faster than I was, I had to remind myself it'd been less than 6 months. Around December I finally got it and hope that this year everything will gradually get back to normal.  

    As far as resolutions go this year, my family has decided to do a weight loss challenge. I have to admit that losing weight has been the last thing on my mind. Just not gaining any dealing with everything going on was the biggest accomplishment. But this particular challenge is for money and that is some good motivation.

    That along with signing up for an EIT prep class so I finally pass that test are on my year's to-do list.  Basically, though over anything I'm just aiming for a return to normalcy. 

    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience