• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    Ch-ch-changes


    HireJasmine.com is gradually being disassembled.  JasmineDKShepard.com is up and a bustling. Fear not if you lead anyone to hirejasmine.com it will soon jasminedkshepard.com.  I hope that I won't ever have to use hirejasmine.com for finding a job again. Perhaps if and when I return to freelancing of some sort.

    The biggest thing you probably noticed is the blog. from Boffin Beauty to Engineered Cupcake. A nickname that stuck with me far longer than Boffin Beauty, happy to say.  Its meaning is obvious, the engineer who bakes and apparently has a fondness for things of the cute persuasion.  Cupcake, a pet name that many a SO, IO has attributed to me.  The past few months in NorCal, I hadn't felt quite so "cute". Hustling, working hard.  It was good to return home for a bit and recharge.  Back to days of being able to wear my nice jewellery. Wearing pink for no apparent reason. Having men and boys open a door for me, just coz it's polite.   *sighs* I am so homesick...

    As for the topic of my blog, I'm ADD baker/engineer. Do you know how hard it is for me to focus? My bit of excellence is the sum result of being ADD. Why did I study engineering?  pure Math is boring, Physics holds me for only so long, and I like building things. What is the study queue of Electrical Engineering? A bit of math, physics, programming, power engineering, and business (management, econ, ethics). Let us not forget that I also minored in music.    I like Energy Efficiency over solar because every project is different. And I have a bunch of random skills because I go from swimming to making jewellery, to writing music. lol. So I'll blog about life, my life, and perhaps a focus will eventually come to me.

    Anyways, let me know what you think of the new blog and website.


    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience