• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    2013 Resolutions



    1. Pass the FE exam (Engineering in Training Exam) 
    2. Blog at least once a week
    3. Finish Decorating my studio
    4. Have a Bucket List 

    Pass the FE exam (Engineering in Training Exam)  Well I've signed up for California's April Exam. Studying with a book. I hope to pass. However if I don't I will shell out a few hundred dollars for a class and take it again in October, in which I will pass. 

    Blog at least once a week. Last year was my worst blogging record so far. So many drafts never made it because of my perfectionist self. Posts need not be super long and prolific, keep reminding myself of that one. :P

    Finish decorating my studio - Seriously I've lived here 3 years this March.  I'm actually at the halfway mark.  Mostly it entails buying things to put things in and yes, I'll post pics. 

    Have a Bucket List - Working on it, find it here

    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience