• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    Tea at the Biltmore


    I contemplated for weeks what to get the ladies in my family for Christmas. Finally it hit me. We decided to spend a few days after Christmas in Asheville, North Carolina which is one of my favourite places in the world. It's so serene and ecletic full of natural beauty, high class, and  eclecticism. I decided to give them a tea at the inn on the Biltmore Estate. It was so lovely!  One amusing note was the simple fact it was a tea. My sister-aunt,  thinking it would be light tea was planning on order something for afters but we had a plenty.  We each got our choice of teas ( I had the mayan chocolate truffle) it was decadent and wonderful. A savoury plate, a champagne cocktail, and ginormous tray of sweet delights.  The Inn was lovely as always.  I hope that one day this will become an annual tradition of ours.

    You can check it out on the mixbook I made for the occasion

    | Learn About Mixbook Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience