• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    A special announcement



    I'm back home in the South, what a feeling. I love Oakland, y'know I do. But the Deep South will always be my home. Being in California has made me appreciate my home more and I cherish every visit.
    This visit was especially memorable as it was my cousins' high-school graduation. They're twins (non-identical) and I'm so proud of them. Ashley's name was practically listed on every on honour list there was except athletics, where Alfred's name was as an athletic scholar. Ashley received a scholar medal and Alfred had his award for having the highest GPA on the football team! He's not dumb jock at all. Both of them were in National Honour Society. You can tell I'm a proud older cousin.
    As they go off to university I hope that they will both take advantage of the great experience that lies ahead for them both.

    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience