• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    Nerdy Pick up lines



    A few days ago, on twitter #geekpickuplines was a trending topic. I still don't know why but it was. I was ace-ing them. As a self proclaimed nerd, I think that nerdy pick up lines are hilarious. The question is, do they work? does anybody actually use them? In my experience I've actually had two pitched at me, in jest of course. But it must of worked, we dated. I used to say them to my last boyfriend, he thought they were funny. Why do people (not just nerds but most people who've taken some upper maths and science) think their so funny? I don't know but here are some of my favourites:

    • I wish I was a derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
    • Baby, Lets take the integral of e to the x to infinity
    • Baby, I'll treat you like my homework, slam you on the table and do you all night long.
    • Baby, you overclock my processor
    • Be my queen and mate me with your knight moves
    • I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities
    • Lets get together and test the spring potential of my matress
    • I less than three you….. (i <>
    • I wish I was your secant line so I could touch you in at least two places!
    • I’d be the photon to your electron and take you to an excited state.
    • Baby, if they made you in Java, you’d be the object of my desire.
    • Hey, up for some high-energy quantum tunnelling tonight?
    • I’m overheating because you’re stuck in my head like an infinite loop.
    • You’re as sweet at 3.14.
    • Our love is like Pi: irrational and never ending
    • You fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus.
    • Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF. All my base are belong to you.
    • Are you the square root of 2? because I feel irrational when I’m around you

    And last but not least, why you should date an electrical engineer:
    • The world does revolve around us... we choose the coordinate system.
    • No "couple" enjoy a better "moment".
    • We know how to handle stress and strain in a relationship.
    • We have significant figures.
    • We know it's not the length of the vector that counts, but how you apply the force.
    • Electrical engineers do it on an impulse
    • Electrical engineers do it with more power and at higher frequency.
    • Electrical engineers do it with super position
    • Electrical engineers do it until it Hertz.
    • Electrical engineers do it with spark.
    • Electrical engineers do it with precision.
    • Electrical engineers do it any way they can.



    1 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience