• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    To be more economical and whatnot


    I eat uncrustables from smuckers way too much. Why don’t I just eat regular sandwiches… do I hate crust that much? yep plus they’re so cute.

    I love me some pbnj and grilled chz. When I was living with just one person or alone I used to make pbnj baked gyoza all the time…and trust me that is majorly good.

    This is a goal I want to finish in a week. I plan on joining Americorps soon and I need to start being more economical for that crazy low stipend they give you.


    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience