• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    It's beginning


    It's just now starting to sink in.

    I've applied for a few Americorps positions, all in Alaska or North Dakota. I had an interview last nite and it went pretty well. North Dakota is loving me rite now and there is a position up there now that is def. my second choice. The Recycling Development program is definitely my top choice though. It's in Fairbanks.

    I can't believe that I'm trying to go away for a year. just think about it, in a few months I"m going to be far away from the south. the place where I was born and raised. I mean sure I've spent some time in other regions and countries but usually with familia and never for a year. *sigh* just be sure to send me grits and long john's.

    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience