• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    here there, everywhere


    I’m about to be finished with a degree in engineering technology. I’ve wanted to be an engineer since I was 7… I think. My brain’s all over the place these days. I love my current job as a fine dining cook at a country club. I always said if I did ever drop out of school I’d become a cook and essentially I did. but i decide to get off of my lazy tail and finish. I like art and making things like jewelry and whatnot. One of my major new years resolutions is to take the japanese language proficiency test…. I think I need to figure out how the heck to use all these random pieces of interests to find a life long career.


    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience