• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    BAHM 2!




    This Saturday I will be back at the Fireside art collective hangar near Ashby BART in Berkeley for the second Bay Area Homemade market. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Got a whole different set of goodies, well except for one.

    It's April and so spring is in the air and I'd thought I'd celebrate appropiately. Here in Norcal there are tons of strawberries at the market, a near constant supplie of lemons and oranges too.  Course I have to keep the chocolate lovers happy too. And I wanted to show a bit more of my traditional side of Engineered Cupcake. Course I went through about 8 menu combinations before deciding on this one:

    Lemon Bars
    .75 each
    Yellow cupcakes with chocolate buttercream
    Mini: $1 Fullsize $2

    Strawberry cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream
    Strawberry chiffon cupcakes with champagne buttercream
    Green Tea Chiffon with Lemon buttercream
    Mini: 1.25 Fullsize:2.50


    Chocolate Walnut muffins (vegan)
    Chocolate Orange Cupcakes (Gluten Free)
    mini:$1.50 fullsize: $3

    ... the sad part is that this is still subject to change. I'm really feeling some chocolate chip cookie bars or oatmeal cookie bars with butterscotch drizzle. Yum.

    So I guess you'll have to come out to the market to find out!
    3192 Adeline Street,
      in Berkeley

    Hope to see you there!

    yours in icing,

    Jasmine
    P.S I been kinda giddy this week...it's starting to show ^_^

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience