• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    Steve Jobs (Resquicat in pace)


    "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."

    "Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations."

    "To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines."  


    My favourite quotes by Steve Jobs.  Thanks for the innovation. 

    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience