• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    My first youtube video


    A few weeks ago I took the plunge and posted my first video on YouTube. It's taken me a long time to "get" YouTube and in many ways I still don't. Especially the viral video thing. Here at OTX, we show people how to use Movie Maker to make slideshows and for digital story telling. I have yet to do my digital story because I honestly hate talking about myself but I'm working on something as we speak.

    This slideshow is suppose to be about the beginning of this journey I've taken. Leaving my home in the South where all my family and friends are, to come to California. The music is from Season 1 of Mary Tyler Moore show. I recorded it with Audacity while the dvd was playing on my computer. Enjoy!


    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience