• For those with wings fly to your dreams

    Untitled


    Well my eating is getting better. Great Lent’s coming up on Monday and I plan to participate in the Lenten fast. Of course one thinks that means automatic healthy eating but. When one is fasting from animal products it tends to lead me to eating lots of bread… which is not good. I hope to take this Lenten season to be a better person.

    Aside from the religious side of things I’ve been walking fairly regularly(though I need to get better at this) and doing sit ups and push ups. haven’t lost much weight but I can feel my close fitting better. Like they used too. yay for progress


    0 comments:

     

    About me

    I'm a 20-something Southern girl living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been working in the wild and wacky world of non-profit green construction in one way or the other for over 3 years. I'm also the owner of Oakland's own Engineered Cupcake.

    Experience